1.24.2013

Wash Day 5

Wash Day 5



South Shores Top, August Pants, J - Styling and Attachés Bag, Katrina Flats, Guess Interchangable Watch, Old Cardigan, Aizilym Necklace, Gifted Bracelets


Simple School Day outfit.
Haiiii, do you guys know the feeling of being so down? Depressed? and just Tired? That’s how I’ve been feeling these past few days, it’s midterm week just after Sinulog, I have work, I have organization stuff, tons of relationship to maintain, lots to think about, and just stuff. I know I’m in no position to complain, and that I’m so blessed compared to beggars or something, but give me a break here. I think this is just the summed up stressed from the last few months. I want everything to feel normal again, not like this—when everything feels like such a big task.
So yesterday didn’t help at all, I was so down from the start of the day, like literally. We had one of our all-nighters and I was chatting up with my friend and Jong about how I felt and prayed with him over Viber. I had 3 tests that day and a plate to pass. I had no sleep. I was dead tired. And around lunch time, it happend, the thing I’m so scared of, I lost my iTouch:( Yes, I lost it, I could make a lot excuses for myself but the truth is—I was just being clumsy and irresponsible. I left it in the girl’s CR and 15 mins after, goodbye iTouch. It was so important to me because all my files were there, it had lots of memories, and most of all the sentimental value of it. It was a gift given by my friends for my 18th birthday. So that was the biggest reason why I felt so bad, and I tried my best to look for it. But my efforts failed, I knew that if a lost item is not returned with the next hour, that the chances it would be back in your hand again would take a miracle. So, R.I.P. my love, iTouch, you’ve been such a blessing and such a big help in my hectic life. Some of you might think me lame for saying that to an inanimate object but it’s just how I feel. I cried the whole day yesterday and even now, I feel like tearing up. but I have to move on, I can buy a new one, but it will never be the same. I have to start saving up though. Work harder. Be more tihik than I am now. Go out less. In short, it’s gonna be a long time before I can buy one, but its okay because then I will take care more of it because of the effort I went through to buy it.

Sorry for the sappy story along with an outfit post guys. I will try to be okay, with the help of such awesome friends. I’m not okay now, but I will be. I’ll be less updated though, instagram, foursquare, twitter, emails, etc. I trust that God has a plan for me. Pray for me if you will, I need them;/
What material thing is important to you?
Follow me on
Twitter @deleoncharmaine
Instagram @deleoncharmaine
Fan me on lookbook
LIFE. DREAMS. FOOD. FAITH

No comments: