1.05.2013

Thrown On

Thrown on
My title is very much literal. Threw some basic stuff in my bag before headin’ to the beach (forgetting that we were planning to go to Imperial) and came up with this ensemble because I had no choice, didn’t even get to bring shoes. But hooray for Havaianas for being “flipflops” and not slippers! Glad I brought my fedora hat too, my simple outfit would be even more simple without them!
image
image
Cool self realized fact: Imperial’s Service cars have uniform plate numbers! All have a 777 number!:) At first I thought some rich guy who’s currently staying in the hotel owns them, but after seeing more than 6 white cars bearing a 777 plate, it was just impossible, haha!
image
image
image
image
image
Black Sheep Cropped Top, Metro Lace Shorts, Havaianas FlipFlops, Axccess bag, Aizilym Fedora Hat
Just a simple outfit for a laidback afternoon with the family:) What’s your go-to beach outfit?
Follow me on
Twitter @deleoncharmaine
Instagram @deleoncharmaine
Fan me on lookbook
LIFE. DREAMS. FOOD. FAITH

No comments: