5.23.2013

Scarf Print

I. AM. IN. LOVE with this TOP! :>



Officially over used! :>



The cut-outs on this top are just so subtle that you won't even notice and be conscious that they're there! Plus the fit and the breezy cloth!  No need to accessorize that much! Score! (okay, I will stop screaming now ^^)


Scarf Print Top One Pavilion Dept. Store, Pink Skirt Robinsons Dept. Store, Flats Solemate, Charm Bracelet Gifted
It was an Exposure Photographics School of Photography travel class on a (rainy but still beautiful) Sunday morning--Mother's day! My friend Alyssa (left) modeled for them and since the call time was 4am and I was the one who invited her, I went along with them, also since she didn't know the owners of Exposure yet.

I was not a model but I ended posing one for the students, -.- See how we acted as if we knew each other all our lives? haha

With the ever beautiful Alyssa Ursal :)
Location: Portofino Beach Resort
Special thanks to Joanah Uy for all these photos!
Exposure Photographics School of Photography is located in the 3rd Flr of SM CITY-CEBU. They offer courses on Studio Photography, Travel Photography, Glamour Photography, and Wedding Photography. Contact them on facebook or call them at (032) 412 9118!
Follow me on
Instagram @deleoncharmaine
Fan me on lookbook
Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments: