Cherry Mobile Burst:
- 1 CM Burst unit (photo above is photoshopped)
- Burst manual
- Charger (USB chord + Adaptor)
- 4 inch capacitive IPS display
- 1GHz dual core Snapdragon CPU
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 4Gb ROM, expandable up to 32Gb via MicroSD
- 5mp primary camera with flash, front-facing camera
- WiFi b/g/n
- 3G data
Gaming-wise, it can play 2 fuse which is a bit of a fast game, but it not for intense/fast gaming entirely.
Picture quality is okay, pretty good when there’s sunlight, but not so good indoors, and the flash is not that strong, either. Screen capture is good though:D Streaming is also pretty good with it’s really big screen.
Battery-wise not so good, especially since I’m on wifi a lot, but bearable if you have a battery bank.
The most annoying thing for me is that when I shut down/restart all the apps in the home screen that are saved in my memory card vanishes! So I need to put it back to its place/folders. -.-
Over-all it’s a livable phone:D Not an Apple or Samsung, but definitely worth it’s p3,999.00 price (or in my case—free!)
My first (and probably last) Phone review, not very techie here!:)
Do you have a CM Burst too? Let me know how it is in your point of view.
Follow me on
Fan me on lookbook
Thanks for reading my blog!
LIFE. DREAMS. FOOD. FAITH