4.13.2013

Minty Fresh

image
Salmon and Teal are some of the colors I’m loving right now, or any color similar to those like coral and turquoise. I recently bought these jeans from Dickies and I absolutely love it! They’re simple jeans but the color is striking!
image
image
image
This is another Church/Sunday outfit, I just love experimenting on when I go to church, other than wanting to look presentable, I also enjoy the challenge of dressing discreetly. Sometime I wear laid back outfits like this and sometimes I go full on girly!
image
Bazaar Polo, Dickies Mint jeans, Kicks (SM Dept. Store) Sneakers, Hawaiian Sun Sunnies
image
Basic color is Pink & Blue or Orange & Blue. It’s a pretty good match!:)
Follow me on
Twitter @deleoncharmaine Instagram @deleoncharmaine Blogspot deleoncharmaine.blogspot.com Tumblr deleoncharmaine.tumblr.com Fan me on lookbook
LIFE. DREAMS. FOOD. FAITH

No comments: