4.28.2013

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Here's another photo diary from few weeks ago, we--my friends from college--had a Girls Day out. You'll notice I don't really wear two-piece, I'm not insecure with my body or anything but I don't want to wear them when guys are around *haha*. So the best part of this outing? We were all girls out on an island hopping adventure!! I was a tad TAN after this, so enjoy!
OOTD (swimming ready, I was originally wearing denim shorts:)



South Shores Cover-up, Metro Two-piece

Fun under the sun. Most pictures were taken in Pandanon Island, Bohol.




Mermaid making:




Epic Fail Jumpshots:)


The Girls:)


Salo-salo time:

This was so funny, we were charged p50 to ride in this little boat for 10 meter (?) with the water just knee high! Blaaaah..








Have you had your doze of beach this summer?

*Photos from Kyssa*

Follow me on
Instagram @deleoncharmaine
Fan me on lookbook

No comments: