3.28.2013

Black

image
The weather’s too hot for an all black outfit, you say? Well, I thought about that too but I’m just really loving my new top:) It’s from Grab-a-tee, a brand I just knew about that you can find in Robinsons Department Stores. It was amazing that after I mentioned to my mom that I needed a basic black top (and I don’t know why I just realized that!), I found their display near the counter! They have lots of basic tees in different colors, and in very sleek and sexy styles (very in!). Not to mention very affordable! Uh-may-zing!
image
image
image
 I wore shorts and sheer to counter my color choice. Accessorized with Gold and Silver for a Day to Night simple outfit. I went to Ayala with this outfit, and took of my cap for a party in Penthouse later that night.
image
image
Grab-a-tee Top, Pasalubong Shorts, Katrina Flats, United Colors of Benetton Bag, Korea Cap
My solution to the summer heat, Sheer! Just not too over-the-top, be decent, still:)

Follow me on
Twitter @deleoncharmaine
Instagram @deleoncharmaine
 Blogspot deleoncharmaine.blogspot.com
Tumblr deleoncharmaine.tumblr.com  
Fan me on lookbook
LIFE. DREAMS. FOOD. FAITH

No comments: