1.01.2014

Goodbye 2013. Hello 2014.

Wow, this is cliche but "Time flies soooo fast!"

To cap off this year, here's are some highlights of my 2013:) Check out my 2011 and 2012.

1. Found him. I thank God for this guy <3 p="">

2. Walks. Few of the fashion shows I was involved this year.
3. Love Eleven Shop. We launched our online shop this year, it takes up a lot of my time but I thank God for making it successful and grow. We now have a display at  The Coterie located at the 2nd Floor one Pavilion mall, R. Duterte St., Banawa Cebu City :)
image
4. President. Started my term as President of USC Architecture Society :)
image
5. Some Features.  I got featured a featured a few times this year, mostly on the newspaper and either because of fashion shows or being a stylist.
6. JACK came to be <3 strong=""> Couldn't be more happier with these group, love them to bits! Julia, Andrea, Charm (Moi), Kirah for JACKs OOTW. Visit our blog click here.
image
7. Events, I enjoy organizing them so much, here are some events I helped in this 2013 :)
image
8. My first trip alone, well just the flights :) My brother lives in Boracay and we had a convention.
image
9. Haloween 2013. My first time dressing up for Halloween #notkidding #firsttime #waychildhood
image
10. I turned 20 :) Despite the busy sched, we managed to celebrate it together at Mikado.
image
How was your 2013? 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! May 2014 bring us more blessings!


Follow me on
Instagram @deleoncharmaine
Online Shop @love_elevenshop
Fan me on lookbook
Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments: