1.23.2014

Sinulog Invasion 2014

image
This is my second time working with Spectrum and it was The ultimate experience as usual, thank you Spectrum! (#SpectrumLovesYou) The crazy Baseline Sinulog party was taken to a whole other level with a whole line up of awesome DJs including international sensation Quintino!
image
image
image
image
*bloopers*
image
Obligatory pose with the boyf. I didn't get a proper outfit shot alone but you get the point.

On me: Rhipstop X Native Top, Salvage Denim Cut offs, Forever 21 Sneakers
On him: Rhipstop X Native Top, Penshoppe Shorts, Native Shoes (These boots are on SALE! Visit their page now!)


image
image

image
image
image
Feeling close lang with the Philippine's top bloggers :)
See you all for Sinulog Invasion 2015. Same time. Same place!

Follow me on
Instagram @deleoncharmaine
Online Shop @love_elevenshop
Fan me on lookbook
Thanks for reading my blog!


No comments: