1.12.2014

Rainy Days

It's been gloomy in Cebu in the past 4 days and we are actually delighted with the weather, its cold and windy without much rain. #sweaterweather posts are flooding my timeline and fashion enthusiasts are pulling out their "winter" clothes. Here's my outfit today:
A turtle neck top, blazer and stockings; an outfit I would die in a regular hot day in Cebu.
Love Eleven Turtleneck, WAGW Tulle Skirt, Sister's Blazer, Terranova Stockings, M+Y Pumps
I know everyone is excited for Sinulog 2014! And I am too! I may not be a Catholic but parties during Sinulog are the best! Here are some you should definitely look out for and go, See you guys there! Don't forget the hashtags #SinulogInvasion #WetWeekend #SpectrumlovesYou ! Click here for more details.

Follow me on
Instagram @deleoncharmaine
Online Shop @love_elevenshop
Fan me on lookbook
Thanks for reading my blog!

2 comments:

Chyrel Gomez said...

Found you through Toni's blog. The outfit reminds me so much of Blair Waldorf. :)

Charmaine de Leon said...

Thanks Chyrel!! :) Me too, feeling Blair lang, haha!