10.21.2013

Touchdown, Boracay!

Hello there from Boracay! I arrived here this morning having traveled alone. It was a first time, and it was pretty scary (mostly because of the earthquake I felt before I boarded). Luckily, I had the same flight with someone I know, that taught me a few tricks.  If you ever travel to Boracay, here area a few tips: From the airport, you are to ride a tricycle (usually P80) but if you're travelling light, the port is walkable (800m?). Then your ride a pump boat from Caticlan to Cagban Port (P200) and Ride a tricyle or "single (habal-habal)" to your hotel or resort.
image
image
I am staying in my brother's staff house, Isla Azul, near D'Mall (yey!). We ate lunch at The Palms of Boracay and am now resting in Kikko's Boracay Resort. This is the up side of having a brother who lives in Boracay and who works in hotel construction (free accommodation, yey me!).
Divided by H&M Top, Bazaar Kimono Top and Lace Shorts, Solemate Flats, Hawaiian Sun Shades
Follow me on
Instagram @deleoncharmaine
Online Shop @love_elevenshop
Fan me on lookbook
Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments: