6.01.2013

Candy Party Photoshoot BTS X Snapoholic

I collaborated with Barbeth Lobitaña for Snapoholics last anniversary set. The whole team was just amazing, and styling this shoot was very fun! I was overwhelmed mainly by the set by Psyrile Villacarlos of Lil Gwen's Corner. It was Candy wonderland!!! And all was edible, by the end of the shoot, our sweet tooth cravings was satisfied!
image
Hair and Make-up by Maria Faizel Tan
image
Snapoholic's mural of past works.
image
The models.
image
I thought, that (photo above) was all to it and I was already amazed, but when she was done, we were all in awe and can't stop taking photos (and probably instagram-ing!).
image
image
image
That's Psyrile/Gwen (Prop Stylist) in the right, and Barbeth (Photographer) in the left.
image
image
image
MUA, Stylists, Models and Photographers :D
Here's the inspiration:
image
How did we do (MUA, Styling, Props Styling)?

Here's a sneak peak!

More photos of this set soon!:)


This is the last set from a series of shoots in celebration of their first year anniversary. Also, a collection of a variety of concept and styles that you can get inspiration from. Showing you that the SKY IS THE LIMIT with the SNAPOHOLIC TEAM!

LIKE them at Snapoholic Cebu
Wardrobe: South Shores
 
Follow me on
Instagram @deleoncharmaine
Fan me on lookbook
Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments: