6.13.2013

Skater Skirts

image
If you're a fashion-person, you would know that skater skirts are all the rage now--almost all the online shops in instagram are selling them (including ours! visit here). If you notice, in my blog, I don't really wear all things 'hip' and 'in', i like having my own style and just wing it, you know? haha. But in this outfit--Skater skirts, Denim vest, Lennon Round Sunnies, Boots! Sometimes, it's fun to go with the trend (easier, too!)
image
my skirt is actually a very bright shade of coral, but because of the gloomy skies, it ain't that obvious in the photos -.-
image
image
This outfit is actually very similar to my last outfit post (here) except with a different statement bottoms. I was about going to wear a necklace but decided otherwise, these pair of sunnies looks better as my accessory!
image



image

DIY Denim Vest, Cotton On Tank Dress, Love Eleven Shop Skater Skirt, Parisian Boots, Bazaar Sunnies, America Back Pack.

What do you think?

Follow me on
Instagram @deleoncharmaine
Fan me on lookbook
Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments: