6.16.2013

Denim and White


This is what I wore to a shoot I styled for Camerae last Independence Day. I was a little sick so I dressed up so that I'd still look professional and NOT sick in front of the client.



Test shots turned OOTDs :)

I just love this top! It's so breezy and comfortable without jeopardizing style, plus the details are just adorable, with the denim part running through the middle like that, my outfit looks like a one-piece/romper.  I can think of a lot of ways on how to wear this top, with leggings, a bandage skirt, etc!


Love Eleven Denim/Chiffon Top, Thrifted Denim Shorts, Solemate flats, DIY Floral Crown (real flowers)


Visit Love Eleven Shop now!:D
How did you spend your Holiday? And btw, Happy Fathers Day to your dad!


Thanks Rae Cabradilla of Camerae Photography for these photos:)

Follow me on
Instagram @deleoncharmaine
Fan me on lookbook
Thanks for reading my blog!

1 comment:

Rae Cabradilla said...

Looking great, Charmaine! I really love your top! Looks great on you! You didn't look sick at all when you styled in my shoot. :) looking forward to working with you again soon! :)