6.08.2013

I ♥ Korea

image
You know that giddy feeling when almost all your wearing is new? It's so fun, right? haha. exactly the feeling I had with this outfit.Thanks for the "I ♥ Korea" shirt Jong! And finally, I bought myself some Circle Shades!


image
It's been gloomy and raining now, signs that summer is really over:( Classes start on the 10th and I'm back to jeans:/ Even tights and leggings aren't allowed in our school. Oh well. Gonna be busy with organization stuff and school work again, but I will try to update my blog once in a while:)

image

"I ♥ Korea" Shirt from Korea, Soiree (SM Dept. Store) Leather shorts, Parisian Boots (Thanks Lor!), Old Knee-high socks, Bazaar Circle Shades and Bib Necklace

Are you excited for school? I think I'm excited to buy new school materials!:>


 
Follow me on

Instagram @deleoncharmaine
Fan me on lookbook
 
Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments: