5.27.2013

Pointillism

image
My top reminds me of a class I had on my first year of Architecture, pointillism--creating images through dots.
Working with a busy top like this is quite easy, just pick out a color in the top and wear it as your bottom! just like what I did in my last outfit post or you can go with print on print! Which is a little tricky, one print has to be bold and big and the other fine and small:> So medium sized prints like this are tricky to match unless its not dots your working with? Maybe some huge stripes? Floral? etc...The possibilities are endless now that there's practically no more rules in fashion!
image
image
image
This outfit reminds me of a Banana split--with sprinkles on top! haha.
image
Took my new babies out on a spin:>

Follow me on
Instagram @deleoncharmaine
Fan me on lookbook
Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments: