2.25.2013

I will Vote for SPP!

#2 ALVIN CLYDE GREGORIO is my SCC-President and #1 NINO PAOLO ONGLUICO is my SSC-Vice President!!
I am Charm de Leon, I am an Empowered Carolinian, I am an Archiecture Student, I am a Servant Leader, I am going to Fight For the Student’s Rights, I am going to vote for the Student Power Party. I AM GOING TO EXERCISE MY RIGHT TO VOTE THIS MARCH 7 for SSC.


President:
#2 GREGORIO, Alvin Clyde - Bachelor of Laws 2



Vice President:
#1 ONGLUICO, Nino Paolo - BS Management Accounting minor in Economics



Councilors:



#2 ABAIZ, Keisha - BS Accountancy 3
#8 AUSEJO, Emil - BS Entrepreneurship 
#13 CABALLERO, Earolle - BS Civil Engineering 4
#20 CHAN, Thea Camille - eBS Nursing 3
#22 DATO-ON, Princess - B Tourism Management
#23 DE JESUS, Aying - BS Nutrition and Dietetics 2
#36 MANUEL, Natasha - BS Accountancy 2 
#38 MARAYA, Trixie Gayle - BS Nutrition and Dietetics 2
#40 NAVARRO, Lyle - BS Psychology 3
#42 PACUBAS, Mikaela - BS Chemistry 1
#45 PO, Ma. Gleiza - BS Civil Engineering 2
#47 QUIJADA, Arnick - BS Industrial Engineering 3
#48 REYNES, Mo - BS Architecture 3
#51 SAN PEDRO, Maria Lourdes - BS Accountancy 4
#52 SAYA-ANG, Keith - BS Management Accounting 3
#53 SIAO, Kimberly - BS Pharmacy 3
#55 SOCO, Kat Kat - BS Pharmacy 2 
#57 TISOY, Paul Mart - BS Accountancy 1
#58 UY, Grant - BS Architecture 2
#60 YBANEZ, David Benjamin - BS Information Technology 3
#61 YBANEZ, Erik - BS Accounting Technology 2



Vote Student Power Party this March 7, 2013



Like SPP on Facebook!  






No comments: