12.02.2013

Little Red Riding Hood X Big Bad Wolf

I'm not big on the dressing up as ghouls thing, but I do love dressing up! Apparently so does Cebu! It was a really awesome sight to see everyone dress up on the streets of Banilad and IT park as Cebuanos partied the night away in their Halloween outfits! Here's mine:
Prepared this outfit just the night before, quickly sewed this cape/hood by myself (yey me!). And we--JACK and +1s--went out together that night:)
And of course I had to have my big bad wolfie with me <3 br="" data-mce-bogus="1">
How's my interpretation of Red Riding Hood's outfit?

Follow me on
Instagram @deleoncharmaine
Online Shop @love_elevenshop
Fan me on lookbook
Thanks for reading my blog!


2 comments:

Cielo said...

Wow. You guys are so cute with your costumes :)


Follow? I'd love to see you on my blog. Let me know! :)
THE GIRL BEHIND THE PEN

Charmaine de Leon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.