1.05.2014

The Coterie

image
I've been mentioning Coterie a few times in my last post, so I'm gonna introduce you guys to it. Welcome to Coterie!
image
The Coterie is a store owned by Jehanne Dy, a young entrepreneur and fresh architecture graduate. The store opened last December 18 at the 2nd floor of One Pavilion Mall, R. Duterte St., Banawa, Cebu City. The Coterie is a designer's boutique, what's that you asked? A designer's boutique is a designer's office and a boutique at once! As its name in French means, a small, often select group of persons who associate with one another frequently. And Fashion's what brought all these people together.
image
image
image
As some of you guys know, I, too, own an online shop--@love_elevenshop on instagram. Well, my partner and I decided to invest here at The Coterie. We have a rack section where our designs and some RTWs are available!
image

image
image
Aside from Designer clothes and RTWs, UNIQLO, Hong Kong Disneeyland items and more fun items (butingtings) are also available. It is definitely a one stop shop! Not to mention, the items are quite affordable!
image
What I'm wearing: Adina Peplum Top, Bazaar Bandage Skirt, Old Plaid Polo, Forever 21 Shoes and Socks

Been there or going there? Tell me what you got or post a photo of you there! I'd love to see it:) New items are waiting for all of you in time for #Sinulog2014!
 
Follow me on
Instagram @deleoncharmaine
Online Shop @love_elevenshop
Fan me on lookbook
Thanks for reading my blog!

1 comment:

Gaby de Modacapital said...

Such a great post! Thanks for sharing ^^
Come and visit my blog if you want.
www.mmodacapital-blog.com