10.05.2013

Skirt Trend

Maxi, Midi, Skater, Peplum, Bandage, Pencil and a Whole lot more! Owning an online shop that makes customized items means that I have to do a whole lot of research for new designs, and lately there is a whole lot of skirts going around! I'm so glad Cebuanos are dressing up more, less weirded out stares in the future:) And I love it so much, skirts are just so laid back and easy to style! Just throw on a simple top and you are good to go! Other items that are trending are skater dresses and midriffs! On to my outift:

I know my baller is so off, but I wear this all the time on casual days <3>
Love Eleven Maxi Skirt, One Pavilion Dept Store Sheer Cut out Top, Solemate, SM Dept Store Flate, Travellers Bag
Finals is next week! I can hardly wait, I have so much planned for sembreak! A bit nervous of my grades though but I'm gonna let tomorrow worry for itself:) Seasons fashion show was last night and since I was one of the models, I didn't get to take much photos. I'll wait 'til photos are posted and grab then compile (*evil laugh*, but I'll credit and ask of course, teehee*) That's all for now, just a little update here and there:)
Follow me on
Instagram @deleoncharmaine
Online Shop @love_elevenshop
Fan me on lookbook
Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments: