2.27.2013

January on Instagram


image
(1) Hello Starbucks Planner, (2) New Year, New Blog Layout, (3) Vanity whilst driving, (4) School’s back!, (5) Late Christmas gifts for friends from Osgen, (6) Lunch date on a school day:*
image
(7) Such Cuties: Nephew and @youjuzgotwanged  (8) Improvised a bow tie:), (9) Pampering myself:D, (10) With Jehanne @accidentallypink ( after the Miss Cebu 2013 Pre-pageant, (11) With @fadedclhouette a.k.a. Dupli, (12)@youjuzgotwanged ‘s jacket because it’s cold. :”>
image
(13) An old gift from @youjuzgotwanged, (14) My date for the coronation night of miss Cebu 2013, (15) Our Miss Cebu! @accidentallypink , (16) our #ootn haha:), (17) His first larsian experience:), (18) Loving Golds! <3
image
(19) Hennas for Sinulog, (20) Sinulog Blastoff 2013!!!, (21) Before, and (22) After, (23) That pic of my iTouch:/ Aftermath of Sinulog—dirty, (24) Mom’s Birthday dinner!:)
image
(25) I love when my brother or sister is home, Home cooked food:), (26) Cupcaken with these guys, (27)Order your Dashing Cupcakes now! Contact them at 0922-885-7752 or 0917-320-1217 (28) My new school shoes, a tad girly for me but I like it anyways:D, (29) New Accessories Organizer fromCatwalkPH, (30) Lunch with mom:)
Sorry super late upload, I know it’s almost March! HAHA :D

image
My Sinulog photo was featured in the latest Issue of Blanc!
Haven’t read their Anniversary issue yet?! Check it out here!


Follow me on
Twitter @deleoncharmaine
Instagram @deleoncharmaine
Blogspot deleoncharmaine.blogspot.com
Tumblr deleoncharmaine.tumblr.com 
Fan me on lookbook
LIFE. DREAMS. FOOD. FAITH

No comments: