1.25.2013

Blessings, Nov-Dec!


Most of my accessories came from South Shores, WAGWJ - Styling and Attachés, Aizilym, and Gifted!
image
First 3 bags are from J - Styling and Attachés. Lower left I got from our exchanging gift, from Edryce. Lower Right, Secosana.


Fell in love with Pajama Pants! Thanks J - Styling and Attachés For the Mullet Skirt.


Not much new footwear, just this from South Shores.

Some good vibes after a bad week, late upload of my November and December Blessings:) A little joy. And practicing my photo shopping skills.

My Profile picture’s description:
hello.
im just a girl.
out in this world.
trying to figure things out.
to go through life in the best way i can.
but things don’t always go my way.
and i can’t help that.
so i just settle down and pray.
and i know that everything will be okay.


HELLO WORLD!


Follow me on
Twitter @deleoncharmaine
Instagram @deleoncharmaine
Fan me on lookbook
LIFE. DREAMS. FOOD. FAITH

No comments: